- How do I register as a user of a MindLogger applet?
- How do I install MindLogger on an iPhone or iPad?
- How do I install MindLogger on an Android device?
Registering and Installing
How do I register as a user of a MindLogger applet?
To register as a user of a MindLogger applet, you first need to receive an email invitation.
- Open the email from MindLogger’s developers and click the link.
- An internet browser will open the MindLogger signup/login page:
- Click the “sign up” link to go to the "Sign Up" page:
- Fill in your login information and click the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, click the “Accept Invitation” button:
How do I install MindLogger on an iPhone or iPad?
To become a MindLogger user, you first need to register. MindLogger is currently in beta, so the following instructions require you to install the TestFlight beta testing app:
- Install Apple’s TestFlight app on your iOS device.
- Open the link provided from your coordinator and accept the invitation.
- Open the TestFlight app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the “INSTALL” button next to the MindLogger app.
How do I install MindLogger on an Android device?
To become a MindLogger user, you first need to register.
- Tap on the Android icon on MindLogger.org (left image).
- Tap on the link “download it from Google Play” (center image).
- Tap on the “Install” button on the next screen (right image).
How do I use MindLogger?
When you open the MindLogger app, you will see applet(s) on your home screen (left image), and tapping on an applet takes you to a list of activities in that applet (center image). You will receive notifications set by the applet's manager to perform these activities. To refresh the activities, swipe down from the top of the screen.
How do I complete a MindLogger activity?
When you receive a notification, follow the prompts and provide the appropriate information. Switch between screens by toggling the "Back" and "Next" buttons (right image above). When you are done with an activity, you will be redirected back to the list of activities.