🔗 links and developer guide 📚
ComponentsMindLogger is an end-to-end platform which can be thought of as a set of connected components:
- content management
- data management
- semantic and syntactic interoperability
- user data
- user interfaces
- user management
MindLogger has multiple GitHub repositories, linked below. Each section below also lists which of the components above are most closely tied to the code housed therein.
Each of the repositories below should have its own particular guidelines, but the guidelines for contributing to the mobile app codebase are generally applicable.
- mindlogger-landing repo for this website
- spec docs repo for MVP
Bug reports and feature requests
- MindLogger-bug-reports repo to keep track of bug reports and feature requests
- Git Reports to report a bug or request a feature without a GitHub account
Admin Clientmain component: user management
User Clientsmain compenent: user data, user interfaces
- mindlogger-app repo for the iOS and Android apps in React Native
- repos for the MindLogger web app in
Server APIsmain compenents: content management, data management, semantic and syntactic interoperability, user management
Our servers are managed through MongoDB Atlas with each instance's API served via AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- mindlogger-app-backend repo for Girder for MindLogger