MindLogger has multiple GitHub repositories corresponding to particular components of the following stack architecture diagram. These components are designed to be interoperable but separable with each component relying only on what is below it in the diagram.
Each of the repositories below should have its own particular guidelines, but the guidelines for contributing to the mobile app codebase are generally applicable.
- mindlogger-landing repo for this website
- spec docs repo for MVP
Bug reports and feature requests
- MindLogger-bug-reports repo to keep track of bug reports and feature requests
- Git Reports to report a bug or request a feature without a GitHub account
- mindlogger-admin repo for the MindLogger admin web app
- mindlogger-app repo for the iOS and Android apps in React Native
- repos for the MindLogger web app in
Server APIsOur servers are managed through MongoDB Atlas with each instance's API served via AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- mindlogger-app-backend repo for Girder for MindLogger